Both snowboarding and surfing have female specific hardware products – but in skateboarding it is sadly lacking. Of course there are womens clothes – however whether you could argue these are skate specific is a different matter. What would they even be?
We have some ideas in the pipeline for both soft and hard goods – and intend on launching a shop for women skaters.
Before we do so – we’d love to hear more of your suggestions.
What would you like to be able to buy?
– a female specific skateboard (not just a female graphic)?
– a female specific helmet?
– skate specific clothing (padding in places?)
– skateboard lessons with female instructors
– places on a girls only skate camp
– what else?….